As Network members continue to get acquainted with the “OPEN Blueprint for Structural Improvement” (the Network’s new strategic plan), they’ll be joined by Paul Schmitz who helps to build the collective leadership of organizations and communities to achieve greater social impact. He is Senior Advisor at The Collective Impact Forum and CEO of Leading Inside Out. He is also the author of Everyone Leads: Building Leadership from the Community Up, and the former CEO of Public Allies, where he helped more than 5,000 diverse young adults begin careers working for community and social change.
Additionally, learning opportunities include:
- Breakout sessions to assist participants in identifying actions they can take to implement the OPEN Blueprint in their communities.
- Skill-building workshops to further work in creating equitable oral health for everyone. Interested in presenting a workshop? Fill out an application form here.
Travel to the meeting, hotel rooms, and meals (during meeting times) will be covered by OPEN, Inc. for these individuals:
- Approved Scholars
- Scholarships are available for Network members and stakeholders on a first-come, first-available basis as event planners have capped the total in-person participants based on meeting space and budget. Fill out the application form here.
- OPEN Formal Leaders:
- Members of the National Oral Health Connection Team (NOHCT) and Regional Oral Health Connection Team (Leads, State and Grassroots Reps)
- Network Response Team (NRT) Leads and Capacity Building Institute (CBI) Cohort Members
- Blueprint Lever Leads
The safety and well-being of attendees is a focus for meeting designers who have established several guidelines and protocols including requiring all participants to be fully vaccinated, suggesting mask wearing in all indoor spaces, and implementing no-touch and low touch processes. More information will be provided about the protocols soon.
Learn more and register here. For exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, read the prospectus or contact Manny Perez.