2021 OPEN National Meeting (Virtual)
October 21–22, 2021
The 2021 OPEN National Meeting, “Building the Future — Together!” is a two-day, virtual event to connect, learn, share, and network with some of the nation’s best change agents, advocates, and leaders at the forefront of oral health progress and equity.
Since its inception, OPEN has brought together a national network of individuals, organizations, and partners focused on integrating oral health into a system of care that is equitable, accessible, and affordable for all.
The purpose of this year’s National meeting is to provide Network members with an opportunity to reconnect with one another, rally ourselves around the OPEN Blueprint (our new strategic plan), and celebrate our accomplishments to inspire continued success. Participants will gain:
- A shared understanding of OPEN’s Blueprint for Structural Improvement and alignment around roles in operationalizing the strategies nationwide
- A shared awareness of the progress and accomplishments of our collective action
- An opportunity to learn about advances in the science of social change and movement-building
- An opportunity to learn about updated framing techniques for oral health
- An opportunity to reconnect and re-energize as a network